In this episode, Dave and Yannick have a guest : Jason Evangelho. He’s a writer for Forbes, a Linux enthusiast, and host of Linux For Everyone. All three of them review The Augments, episode 6 of season 4 of Star Trek Enterprise. Then the team have a chat with Jason about the Enterprise as a whole. Finally, Dave shoots the “seven questions to the guest”.
Call to action
Do you think Enterprise could have survived if the third seasons had been different ? Or was it doomed from the beginning ? Leave us a comment on this page !
In this episode
- Yannick’s review of The Augments ;
- How season 4 of Enterprise is different from the rest of the series ;
- Brent Spiner‘s multiple characters on Star Trek;
- The origin of Khan Noonien Singh ;
You can reach us through the following channels:
- Via email, at email@example.com ;
- Via the contact form on this site ;
- On Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and Mastodon, we are @teghpodcast everywhere !
The review featured in this episode is a modified version of the work done by the team at Memory Alpha and is released under a CC-BY-NC licence, which means you can use it, transform it, and redistribute it as long as you give appropriate credits to us and Memory Alpha, and you don’t use it for commercial business.
The rest of this episode, unless otherwise stated, is released under a CC-BY-SA licence, which means you can do pretty much whatever you want with it, as long as you credit us as the original authors, and if you publish something based on this episode, you have to release it under the same license.